- A Real-Life Batman pulled over in Maryland! Read all about it!
- A Gentleman was fined for leading a Bigfoot Expedition - Without a Permit. READ IT!
- I know several people who would love to be buried in this SPECIALTY coffin. Theme? BACON. Read this one too, HERE!
- Who Wants a Super Suit? SpaceX !
- Who knew Moose could be so... musical? Check it out!
- Art thou a fan of Shakespeare? Then be delighted with this Shakespearian Insult Generator!
- Fun with Black Ink!
- Look at these interesting abodes! Plan for your future mansion of the weird!
- Keep up to date on the latest news on Virtual Reality!
END OF THE WORLD! What a Bust! :(
- Welcome to the End of the World! Dead Birds and Fish predict that the end is Nigh - read about that HERE. (January 10th 2011)
- National Post had a map with pinpoints of all the dead bird and fish events, Peruse. There have been three more since this map was made. I am perusing more information as I type this to you ;)
- A gentleman with a chip on his shoulder has started predicting that the end of the world is May 11, 2011 (for good Christian People) and the rest of us assholes will suffer on Earth until October. W00t! (Don't worry though, he was wrong before when he predicted it would happen in 1994. Heh.)
- And a spot of logic among the doomsayers: Allvoices.com, some local global news (huh) talks about the possibility of December 21, 2012 as the end of the world.
"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen, It's Captain Eric Moody here. We've got a small problem in that all four engines have failed. We're doing our utmost to get them going, and I trust you're not in too much distress."-Captain Eric Moody in 1982 as he flew through ash spouted by Mount Galunggung in Indonesia.
"Besides, the earliest species in this family of these leeches no-doubt shared an environment with dinosaurs about 200 million years ago when some ancestor of our T. rex may have been up that other T. rex's nose."-A Scientist commenting on the 'family ties' of a new species of Leech that was found up a girl's nose.