Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Cheating

By cheating, I mean sneaking online at work. I am a bad person.

BUT I just remembered; (Thank you Petr) That NaNoWriMo is right around the corner.

For those of you unfamiliar, it is National Novel Writing Month. Last year I whipped out 60,000-some-odd words, but I did it in December because I was... late. Oops. THIS YEAR I will participate with all the greats and Dump out 65,000 words by the end of November!

You heard it here first, Oru-following wackos, The Oru is going to surpass her previous record, and go for 65,000 words in the month of November!!

Can she do it? Will she succeed?? What on earth will she write about? (hahaha)

Speculate all you want. But I am going to let that simmer on the back burners of my conscious, and I'm going to first fry up some Halloween shenanigans before I get dead serious about my writing.

mwhua ha ha.

Oru

No comments:

Post a Comment