Saturday, August 8, 2015

The Zephyr IV Project

Some of you may remember a time when I had a whole bunch of tiny projects going. I had a comic (which is very much dead, thank you) and a serial sort of log book journal story thing from outer space.

Well, the second one - the intrepid story of Nora Greene aboard the Zephyr IV - has been given a Re-boot! I have started it again from the beginning, clean slate and new inspiration! I'd be honored if you deigned to give it a look over, follow its progress, and become a delighted fan. I love fans. I would want more of them, too.

By the way, I have a mouse. Well, we haven't caught it yet. It sneaks upstairs through the heat pipe from the first floor apartment and runs around. He is adorable. I shall call him Jerry. Cuz that is humorous to me.

Here, again, is the link for the Zephyr - also on the side column of this blog, too!

Adios Amigos!

No comments:

Post a Comment