Friday, August 24, 2018

Welcome, Fellow Adults

DO NOT RENT THROUGH ACORN & OAK.

These guys... OK

SO the first year we live here, all is wonderful. We had Michelle - she was a dream! ALWAYS called back promptly, answered ALL my questions, humored me through the process! She seemed to recognize that we were timely paying renters.

Sure the owner of the place wa sa rude, wacka-doo asshole, but whatever. We didn't have to deal with her. We had Michelle. All was well.

So we decide to rent through A&O AGAIN this past year. Got a cool house.

FIRST red flag should have been the moron they hire for their maintenance. We had black mold. I'm willing to bet the ignorant shit just painted over it. We have a good friend/relative come to do pest stuff for us AT NO COST TO THE OWNER who tells us the moisture/mold threshold in this place if nearing dangerous. We pass that along. As well as EVERY OTHER BULLSHIT NONSENSE wrong with this cute little house.

NOW when we saw the place, we were being handled by a nice lady and her partner, Ryan. But they handed us off to some jack-off known as Derek.

He was nice the first two times I saw him, which were like, within a month of each other. After that, he falls off the map.

TWICE I had to go through the actual business portal for a question that had nothing to do with maintenance. JUST to get his fucking attention about something.

His automated response e-mail makes me want to stab someone, because I get it EVERY FUCKING TIME.

Our lease was up in June.

I STILL DON'T HAVE MY FUCKING PAPERWORK.

He said he put it on hold until he heard from our new room mate. I GAVE him her fucking information. I GAVE IT TO HIM. If he had any business sense at fucking all, he would have CONTACTED HER.

Ryan contacted littleshit when she moved in with us. This is no fucking different.

I get one notice that my grass is too tall, and NOW he send me some snarky-ass e-mail about how it looks awful and has to be done right away,

AND he upped my rent WITHOUT the signed lease forms.

FUCK HIM, FUCK THIS COMPANY.

They don't communicate, there's no management system to speak of, therefore, no one is held accountable for their actions.

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE.

I CAN'T WAIT TO MOVE OUTTA HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment