Sunday, February 7, 2021

Voice

 This poem is brought to you by voice to text technology. Because everything hurts and I just don't fucking care. ๐Ÿ˜Š


I despise the fact that seeing bugs in my kitchen scares me less and less. It's almost as if there's so much shit in my life why not make room for a little more.  Which I know is Harsh because there are wonderful things in my life -- just not close by.


Everytime the phone rings I want to kill somebody. Not that I actually would I imagined jail would be a lot less fun which is really saying something. But one thing I cannot understand is how people are so stupid. Its uncanny. The majority of human beings are self-important little shits on the surface of the planet.


Well this got out of hand fast first I was talking about bugs and how I hate them I know we've come around to people. Not much of a coincidence. 


I remember a time when I wasn't this angry at everything and I think that makes it worse because I know it feels wrong to have so much of this black tar in my heart. I just want to be happy. And if maybe I didn't have to brace myself for the fucking roach invasion every morning my blood pressure would go down and Karen at work would have a goddamn fighting chance against me and my insurmountable fucking rage.


No comments:

Post a Comment