Friday, June 26, 2009

Residence

So I am looking for a place to live.

I need someone to move in with me.

I realize this is the wrong place to post anything where the appropriate people will find it - but I'm rehearsing.

I need someone clean and responsible, however more then willing to have a party night every once and a while. I need someone who is not adverse to the idea of a dog. I need someone who will be able to pay their half of the rent. I need someone who is both clean in habitat and in themselves. I need someone with a fun-loving decorating style, who likes movies, and the occasional video game, and doesn't mind the idea of entertaining my family on occasion.

I need to know this person. Personally.

And they need to not be my parents, although they have been wonderful room mates.

Oru

2 comments:

  1. AnonymousJune 26, 2009

    How soon do you need this? Depending on where I get a job, I may move.

    ReplyDelete