Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Gravitational Pull of Delerium.

I like the feeling of having so many friends and not enough time to see them all in a week. It is unfortunate that the allotment of time on occasion has to take place, but just the thought that you HAVE people there is enough to make it necessary and pleasant all at once. Who cares how much gas I use, or how far I have to drive? As long as I get to be greeted by the smiling face of a friend, it doesn't matter.

I also like feeling contented by my life. Sure there are things I would MUCH rather fix or replace, places I would much rather like to be then here in parents house, or even in this tiny town, but doesn't everyone want just a little more? My arrangement is more then generous, the town is familiar and fun, and I know where everything is. Not to mention - all my friends are here.

I like it when the sun is out.
I like to see it pouring rain outside.
I like seeing happy people.
I like it when people are just NICE to me.
I like my job.
I like my car, a lot.
I like that I make money and can (mostly) pay my bills.
I like my friends.
I like my more-then-friends.
I like my best friends.
I like my barely friends.
I like my future great friends.
I like my family.
I even like my cat. Even though the jackass broke the skin when chewing on my leg in passing.

What do you like?

1 comment:

  1. I like the feeling of warmth (not heat, mind you) spread out throughout my form.

    I like the feeling of being needed or wanted by others in my life, be it romantic/platonic/parasitic or whatever.

    I like a few of the people I work with, but not my job itself.

    I like having freedom.

    I like getting letters in the mail. Or e-mail. Or anything really...

    I like robots. With spinning forks for hands.

    ReplyDelete