Monday, December 19, 2011

Conflicting Lives

Abashed as I am to say this - I feel so sorry for my favorite character.

It has been at least a week since my fabulous room mate has been around to settle in and story-tell his gripping tale. (Starring myself, my Love and my other room mate.) Since that chapter left off, hanging precariously in the balance of my imagination, I have felt rather bereft.

My character, as well as the others involved were so full of good intentions. We traveled for months and months to deliver relics of light to an angel so that we could stop the spread of evil, and eventually it turned into the task of sealing shut a doorway to hell.

However, all of us were summarily betrayed by that very same savior we delivered the sacred relics to. He destroyed a utopia of hope, and caused each of us in turn to unwittingly betray others we had met that were very dear to us. We are now hands in the cause of the cataclysm, and through our actions we caused the gate to hell to burst open and demons to spill forth onto our realm.

So now we wait in stunned silence to see what happens next.

Gripping stuff, people. Gripping stuff.

Oru

No comments:

Post a Comment