Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Addendum

In response:

There are so many little things that one takes advantage of throughout the day-to-day. One of the things I so clearly had been taking for granted was a small pill that prevented certain uncomfortable events from occuring. INstead of delving more into that awkwardness, I will explain it's effect upon me during the course of my prescription.

I felt very level headed. At ease. Pleasant. Agreeable. Sociable and personable, even!

However, due to a lack in resources and a relatively unstable financial arrangement with reality, I have not been able to attain said little pills. Thus far I have noticed several little ticks that bother me.

I feel tired. I have the distinct lack of interest in the outside world. Tiny troubles trouble me greater then they should. I am irritable and socially distant. Though my personality (as far as I can tell) has not really changed.

So, justifiably so, I have reverted to a previous state, in which I will watch a movie, a play, see a show, read a book, and I will become irreversably attached and mildly obsessed with said media. As such reversions go, I have not become attached to a particular media, per say, but I have become attached to the idea of detatching myself from reality.

So there you go, Oysters.

Oru

1 comment:

  1. AnonymousMay 04, 2012

    If you still live in Vermont-check this out: http://healthvermont.gov/family/insurance/index.aspx

    ReplyDelete