Saturday, March 31, 2012

Mundane Troubles and Imaginary Reprieve

I have decided that in order to end my financial troubles, I simply have to become a best selling novelist. This would mean of course, that I would have to eventually develop a near-cult-like following of fan-kids that read my work like a religion - but I think I can take that chance.

Like so many other times before, I have started yet another project.

As for the previous, unfortunately because of the limit to my online time, they are on a bit of a hiatus. I would deffinately like to continue the Zephyr IV project, I am enjoying that one a whole bunch. The online comic though? Well, I realize when things should be left well enough alone. The story could be fantastic, but the art? Well, I was no art major, that much ifs plain. I'll leave it up for now, doesn't hurt. I am anxiously awaiting the next NaNoWriMo, and thus am writing more in my spare time then I used to, which is good.

I digress.

This other project is a first person perspectie tale of epic fantasy. (w00t.) This person is in fact relating the tale that another person told them - so its first person within first person. I am excited, and it is a lot of fun to write. I was thinking about posting up pieces of it, like a Serial version on my blog here, if you are at all interested!

SO please respond with your opinions about pre-reading the first draft of my latest project, as it is written! Yes or No? What shall the Oru do? It is up to YOU fair readers!

Oru

1 comment:

  1. I'd love to pre-read your first draft, and I can offer objective criticism, though knowing you it'll be spectacular and beautifully well-written.

    Happy birthday! I wish you all the best the world has to offer, and whatever else you want on top of that.

    ReplyDelete