Wednesday, January 6, 2016

2016

Welcome to the year 2016!
According to TimeandDate.com this is the year of the Sheep, on the verge of Year of the MOnkey. (But since according to them, most of the year is in the Monkey Bracket, we're just going to call it year of the Monkey. Fair? Here's another link about Chinese Monkey Years.)

What does that mean? Haven't the foggiest, really. Apparently it just dictates the personality type of whatever child is born in this year. (Which, I hope, is the year of returning manners and better parenting: GO M&F, K&J & L&S FOR BEING THE BEST CONTEMPORARY ROLE MODELS EVER!)

As for me. Hm. The year of the Red Monkey. This will be the year for movement. I am sensing a shift in living space, a direct Southern shift of all my possessions. I also sense a sifting of material possessions, a thinning in the flock of clutter as well. I am feeling on the wind that there will be many many words in my future, typed on the smooth keys of my new apparatus! I sense mailing labels and lots of waiting, but there is also sunshine and new friends on the horizon as well!

I can taste the flavors of freedom, the complete spectrum of a refreshing life adventure: the unknown! Comeraderie! Mystery! Discovery! Adventure! Fun! All of these things I can just touch with the tips of my outstretched fingers! Just beyond that haze of complete uncertainty, abject horror, self doubt, mindless hatred and rage for change (that is as of yet inexplicable) I can see that vast outline, the coast through a fog of a whole new life.

Its going to be great, I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment