Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Onwards, to the Future!

Greetings, friends!

I apologize. It has been some time since my last entry! But for now, allow me to try to fill you in on a few things, shall I?

Firstly; in the very near future, your friendly neighborhood Oru will be a resident of Raleigh, North Carolina! I am actively seeking employment, enjoyment, and engagement in the area, so if any of you fine readers have any suggestions, comments or ideas, feel free to leave me a thread of thought in a comment, or even go as far as to e-mail me or comment on my facebook! Many thanks.

Secondly, I would like to announce the future changes to my blog & fictional blog. Nora Greene has mysteriously disappeared into the bowels of an unknown Gryflin vessel. Whilst searches continue, the blog is temporarily suspended. Once the move is complete I am sure we will have search results to share with you. Also, I plan to begin an actual, postage-stamp-accompanied newsletter, just like in the good old days. However, I plan also to enclose a small serial with it for your enjoyment, as well as any and all pieces submitted by my faithful readers. It won't be anything huge, but a nice little fun thing to enjoy!

Well, that's it for me, readers.

Thank you for hanging in there. Oru

No comments:

Post a Comment