Tuesday, April 17, 2018

Day 15 2018

This poem isn't going to be as fancy as all that, in fact I intend for it to be pretty basic, because what I'm writing about is pretty basic, like four ingredients in total, all of which combine to make this delectable, gooey mess that crackles when you bite into it, you know depending on how stale it is, and even if it's stale it is damn delicious and sugary and sticky and you can even mold them into shapes before you eat them, I know because on Halloween we made them into pumpkin shapes with food coloring to make them orange and then we stuck a cut up piece of peppermint leaf gummy into the top for a stem, and then of course there was this picture online of some one's creative masterpiece, which was of course a giant confectionery imitation of a turkey with M&Ms spilling out of where the thanksgiving stuffing would have been on the real thing, and I thought: I would totally eat that.

No comments:

Post a Comment