Monday, March 8, 2021

Avast Me Plotties!

 YAR!!

If you enjoy my writing, if you think I've got some good moments of levity and heft alike,  and especially if you have read my fractions of fiction blog, I think you'll enjoy the new project! 

A comrade and I have been working on an idea. The thought was figuring out away two roads readers into a role-playing scenario where they are not obligated to participate. And not only that, but allow them to contribute to the story and scenes in other ways! And not ONLY that, but allow my friend and I to show off our mad writing skills. AND ALSO- perhaps possibly maybe attempt to make a little pocket change off of our own artistic talent.

All of the details can be read about here on our Discord server! We would be ever so excited if you drop by! 

https://discord.gg/GCKKxg9z5G



No comments:

Post a Comment