Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Poetry, Poetry & More Poetry

Greetings Oruvians

So the Book of Poetry is well on its way! I estimate another two weeks of production, including buying myself the test copy so I can edit or approve it, and sending out those last poems.

So far, according to the website, the book is 220+ pages, including illustrations and commentary, and goes for only $30.00! (Which is great becasue If I allowed this to be sold in bookstores, it would have upped the price by 20 bucks, which I think is ridiculous. This way, yes, it can only be ordered through amazon, BUT at least its cheaper. Good trade off, right? So even if it becomes a hit, I could always up the price and expand to sell through stores.....)

Anyway, yeah also it would only be able to be purchased through Amazon.com and Createspace.com. Not bad, right?

In other news, I have deleted the posts on this blog where my poetry is flashing around! Anything from the 100 days is no longer visible on this site!

Cheers :)

Oru


No comments:

Post a Comment