Wednesday, August 31, 2016

JukePop Serials

Greetings and salutations, friends!

I have been lucky enough to be accepted to JukePop - a publisher of online Serials.

Although I am pleased as punch to have been accepted into their circle, it really means nothing unless it is enjoyed by as many people as possible!

Therefore, May I present to you my new Serial: Onieran.


The Prologue and Chapter 1 are currently posted and available for perusal - but here is where you come in.

The more people who read and enjoy my Serial, the better. And even more so if you click the 'vote' button at the bottom of ever chapter. The more votes I get, the more inspired I get. But not only that  f I get the most votes, I may even get a cash prize or other awards!

So please. Its free. The chapters are around 1000 words long. It isn't a big drain on your day, and it would be pretty much the coolest thing you could ever do for me, ever.

Many thanks, and Enjoy!

Oru

No comments:

Post a Comment