Thursday, April 16, 2009

Contemplations on a Thursday

Tonight is my night, ladies and gentlemen. Tonight I go to a place where I am free to move and speak as I wish, unbridled by social expectations, and free from work blazer and button up shirt! I can dance If I want to, and I can leave my friends behind!

Thats right. 80's Night has returned.

I will dress up like a spunky rock star, spray my hair full of product until it's spiked and deadly, I'll apply the make-up and the snug clothes, and I'll lace up my knee high boots like I'm about to kick ass, then I'll pick up my partners in crime and we'll paint the town red.

I've always wanted to do that.

I will be free tonight, and then back to work the next day with a smile on my face, and hidden behind my eyes are all the things I probably shouldn't have done, coupled with the things I've always wanted to do - and I won't be ashamed of any of them.

Hurrah!

Oru

No comments:

Post a Comment