Friday, April 17, 2009

Inuendo

What exactly does the church have against Carnal Pleasures? Is it that we're indulging in ourselves, sharing our desires with others and NOT with God? Perhaps the church thinks that If you were to take a partner, you would be abandoning your God and therefore straying from the righteous path, hm?

I would much rather stray from the path and have an amazing time then stay on the path and lament my existance. I'm going to assume that it's safe to say that most of you agree. I'm going to also assume that most of you have indulged in carnal acts of pleasure - perhaps even recently - and enjoyed it, without thought at all to the eternal damnation of your soul. because frankly - I don't give a hoot about whose God think's I'm a sinner, or whose religion is going to condemn me.

My religion is freedom of feeling. Join the church of your heart. No fliers, no fees, and no donations necessary.

Oru

No comments:

Post a Comment