Let me see, I shall start this entry with a short list. Maybe two.
Top 10 things to receive for Christmas, From Oru's Perspective. 9In no particular order):
2. Hand made, thoughtful tokens
3. Games of any shape, size, or variety
5. The Promise of a Good Time
6. Books, Journals, or writing implements
7. Household Necessities - even gift cards for such
8. Pets or critters
9. Alcoholic Beverages in fancy bottles
10. Letters in the Mail
Top Worst Gifts In Oru's Known History:
1. Cheesy Ties.
3. Severely religious paraphernelia
5. Sea-shell filled, gold studded, white decorative plungers
6. Highly toxic, decorative, obscenely superfluous oriental serving bowls
7. Anything you feel obligated to wear at a later point that is so obviously not your style. (IE the Weasley's hand knit sweaters)
8. REALLY expensive things.
9. School Supplies
10. Bad News.
In any case. Now that this little portion of today has been concluded...
I hope all of you have a fantastic time preparing for the holidays - getting the tree, lighting the candles, inviting the friends over, sending and receiving cards and letters. Remember, this is the time of year that should be ALL YEAR ROUND. But, for those of you who need an excuse to be nice, pleas edon't pass up this opportunity.
Many Happy Returns