Friday, February 18, 2011

Projects...

THIS IS WHAT I GET FOR NOT SAVING A POST BEFORE I SEND IT.

I hate it when that happens.
See originally, this post was quite long and started very differently, but because SOME computers are DUMB...

*grumble*

1.) One act play. Had a reading with my parents that went very well, and I got some embarrassing errors out of the way. huzzah! I just want to adjust the ending. See I had 2 endings put on there, and the one with the happy-goodness is in the lead for votes. I'm still torn. Hmm. (<-nutshell summary.)

2.) I role play on line in the 'play-by-post' style. I find it refreshing that everyone else involved in this interactive environment of joint storytelling is unpredictable in their character movement. I find it helpful to test-drive my characters in such a setting. I can produce many pages of writing in a single good day using that medium. So yes, I am still writing. Also, I am writing this RIGHT NOW which should also give you an indication. (<-Another nutshell summary.)

3.) I will take more time to elaborate on this project. FIRST you will have to visit THIS:

Zombie Journal #1 - Brought to you by the Canadian Sensation, The North-Bound Giant, The Character Craftman Extraodinaire, The one and Only Ray King AKA Gigantor.

After this episode there are 4 more, and if my plans for tomorrow go awry, you will see them all before I get a chance to (Due to my flakey internet access.) Watch them, share them, and enjoy them. Because I have spoken with the Diety of the Demented, the God of the Grusome, the Spirit of the Suspenseful, and he hath given me the 'ok' to do my own responses to his project. And thus his audience will be mine, and mine will be his.

And so, The Oru hath obtained for herself a webcam. And the youtube sensation has begun.

Dun dun dun!

Oru

4 comments:

  1. Very exciting, puts me in mind of a project I wanted to discuss with you, a collaboration if you will...

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOooooooh reallllly!?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Where do you do play by post, by the way? All my RP partners are not coming through. arg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://elenaxfirebird.proboards.com

    ReplyDelete