Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Wonky Hours

And again I receive the random 3-11 shift. Good news! I am with Pat Irish and we are doing another delightful art project!

No name for the work-in-progres yet, but so far it looks like a lot of fun. Abstract IS fun. YOU may not like it, but I totally dig it man.

So... I should all be over soon. The reign of terror. No further words necessary.

BUT In other news - That interview I had that I didn't tell you about up in North Adams? They have lots of other interviews to do, unfortunately, so they won't have word to me until Just after June 2nd. Unfortunate, but true. So my hunt continues. Other news, My room mates may have a job before I do - which is humors and a relief at the same time. How nice would it be for me to have a litte R&R? I could cook and actually enjoy it! :)

So my fingers are crossed, ladies and gentlemen. My eyes are peeled for that better future - but I can't do it alone. No one can. Stick by me, and I will do my best not to dissapoint!

Oru

No comments:

Post a Comment