Monday, April 5, 2010

Take a Moment.

It's not always easy to just sit here and talk to you guys, you know. I don't really have this written out beforehand so that I can just cut and paste it before I send it off. Nah, that's not my style. Granted, there's a lot to be said for the calculations that would go into it. The careful reading and re-reading, re plotting, organization and finally approval of the post. You will never say something you don't mean, and it technically couldn't be considered 'heat of the moment.' But there are other things you can do to ensure that you won't come up with something spontaneously offensive. Same concept goes for making big decisions, or walking across the street.

Look before you leap.

Take a moment to think about the general idea. Think about something you would LIKE to say. Then, through the trial and error of the gift of type and backspace, send them into the internet cosmos. Or not. Hey, it was just an idea.

But digress.

I have big plans for the coming week. For the first time in my life, I am choosing to share my space with another person. I am choosing to live with them, choosing to be with them, choosing to compromise on paint colors and furniture arrangements. Choosing to be totally content. Choosing to take a deep breath and relax in my skin, finally.

Everything will be wonderful.

Oru

No comments:

Post a Comment