Saturday, May 8, 2010

Able and Not

How many times have you said or thought "I wish there was something I could do?"

I had one of those moments today.

I am following another blog here, called "The Continuation - The Conclusion". The writer lives in Nashville, Tennessee. Tell me - what have you heard on the news about it? Recently? Something about Rain? Personally, I was sitting in a deli, waiting for my love to get off work, and while I sat and ate, I watched the news. And not once, while I sat there for about an hour, did a side-story, or any story come up about Nashville Tennessee - and the massive flooding that has as of this moment killed 20 people.

So I am going to put up a link here, from her blog, so you can educate yourselves all the more about the events going on it your own country, as opposed to finding out that Fidel Castro wants a twitter account, ok?

We Are Nashville
Anderson Cooper

One brief thing? At least news websites haven't totally forgotten aboutit. Although... I suppose there's always something more you can do.

Oru

No comments:

Post a Comment